Color of passion and romance, it doesn’t get more glamorous than red roses to declare your feelings. Pick an arrangement of red roses to say “I love you” and delight the special person in your life.
Our centerpeices are only available for delivery in NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Austin and Miami.
Red Roses by Ode à la Rose
There's no flower as iconic as the red rose — it's one of the most powerful and prevalent symbols of love in the modern world. If you're looking for a classic or unique arrangement of red roses to send to someone special, you can count on Ode à la Rose to provide superior service. We have an assortment of bouquets, from the classic dozen to more elaborate arrangements.
When to Send Red Roses and What to Say
The giving of red roses is one of the oldest ways in the book to say “I love you.” The saturated color imbued in the petals conveys deep emotions like passion and desire. However, love isn't the only meaning of this classic bud — it's been featured in political and royal imagery for hundreds of years. Red roses can symbolize many things, including devotion, respect, regret, hope, new beginnings, respect, admiration and more.
Because of their popularity, red roses don't have to be limited to gifts of love. You can send them to anyone celebrating a special occasion or new venture. In fact, some even give red rose bouquets as tokens of sympathy. Here are just a few perfect occasions to send red roses, along with some messages you could include:
- Anniversaries: "Here's to yet another year of a growing relationship more beautiful than even these flowers."
- Valentine's Day: "I love you today even more than I did yesterday, and I know tomorrow I'll grow even more fond of you."
- Birthdays: "May your birthday be as fun and full of life as this blooming bouquet."
- Mother's Day: "You're the best, most beautiful woman I've known from the very first moment of my life. Happy Mother's Day!"
- New adventures: "You deserve every bit of good that's sure to be in your future."
- Funerals: "(Insert name) will always stay in our hearts and minds. Deepest sympathies in this difficult time."
- Just because: "I just had you on my mind. Thanks for making my life brighter."
Beyond the color, the number of red roses sent also carries significance. Three roses are used to say "I love you" — one flower for each word. If you wish to claim the heart of your recipient, then a dozen roses reflect the ideal of true love by showcasing balance and symmetry. For a more serious commitment, a gift of 108 roses is the perfect way to say "will you marry me?"
Find the Perfect Red Rose Bouquet at Ode à la ROSE
If you're looking for an unforgettable arrangement of red roses, leave it to our team of skilled floral designers. At Ode à la ROSE, we strive to give each bouquet the elegant French touch our shop is known for. We make home deliveries, but we also show how amazing it is to receive flower bouquets at the office or in nursing homes, hospitals, schools or anywhere else. Here are a few other benefits you can expect with us:
- Quality arrangements: Too often, the pictures you see on the websites of floral companies are not representative of what's delivered. Our highly skilled, unmatchable in-house floral designers ensure each arrangement looks exactly as it appears online — unique and highly attractive. How do we guarantee it? We send each client a picture of their actual arrangement so that they can check their expectations against the reality.
- Healthy flowers: We source each and every flower from the best farms in the world, accepting only the most stringent control processes.
- Proper handling: Every one of our red flower deliveries and other shipments come in water, keeping them fresher for much longer.
- Unparalleled presentation: Our chic gift box is a delight to anyone who has the pleasure of receiving a bouquet from Ode à la ROSE.
- Personalized gifts: Once you're in the checkout process, you can choose to upload a photo or select a message that we'll print and deliver.
We deliver to every city in the US. Same-day flower delivery is available in select cities: NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, Austin, Washington D.C., and Miami. Next-day delivery is available everywhere else in all the US. Check our flower delivery zones to see how soon we can deliver to your city!