What to expect for your valentine's day delivery
Thank you so much for choosing us for your special Valentine's Day order! We know our flowers will make the perfect surprise for the person you love, and our goal is to deliver every box on time and keep you updated throughout the process to avoid any stress.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The best way to place your order is through our website! If you call our office to place your order or check on the status of your delivery, the line may be busy, but don't panic! You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, and we'll get back to you with the status as soon as possible. You can also check the status of your order online
- We won't be able to accommodate some of the special requests we're normally happy to do (like adding a white rose to your red bouquet) - we hope you understand!
- We'll be printing any note you type out and photo you upload with your order. If you'd like to change the contents of your note or the photo you've uploaded, please email us with your order number and we'll update accordingly. Please do this as soon as possible, as late changes will be hard to accommodate given the high volume of orders we have for Valentine's Day week.
- What if you need to change or update any detail of your order? Send an email with your order number to email@example.com, and we'll fix it as soon as we can. Please try to advise us of any change at least 48 hours before the delivery.
How does delivery work?
- We'll deliver your order on the day you've selected, within the time frame you've chosen.
- Please be sure to include your recipient's phone number in the "Recipient's telephone number" field - we won't ruin the surprise, we'll only use it if necessary.
- Our delivery team will make every effort to make sure your sweetheart receives their gift. At the same time safety is our number one priority. While we would love nothing more than to see the smile on your recipients face, we will be following the CDC’s guidelines as they pertain to contactless delivery and COVID-19. This means your delivery may be left in a common area in the building, at your recipient’s doorstep, or with a building employee. We won't be able to call recipients when we get there, unless the building specifically asks us to. Otherwise, the building will follow their usual procedure to get the flowers to the right person.
- If your recipient is not at home when we arrive, we'll try to leave the box right outside the apartment door. If there is not a safe place to leave the box and we can't reach the recipient via the phone number provided, we'll bring it back to our workshop and give you a call to reschedule the delivery.
- If you'd like to place an order for pickup, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll give you a call to take your order over the phone. In NYC, we're located at 21-43 44th Road in Long Island City. In Chicago, we're located at 2010 W Fulton St. In Philadelphia, we're located at 622 South 5th Street. In Los Angeles, we're located at 4700 W Jefferson Blvd. Our Austin location is at 10603 Metric Blvd, Suite 208 and our Miami location is at 777 NW 28th Street.
We hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day full of roses!