What to expect for your valentine's day delivery
Thank you so much for choosing us for your special Valentine's Day order! We know our roses will make the perfect surprise for the person you love, and our goal is to deliver every box on time and keep you updated throughout the process to avoid any stress.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- The best way to place your order is through our website! If you call our office to place your order or check on the status of your delivery, the line may be busy, but don't panic! Please email email@example.com with any questions, and we'll get back to you with the status as soon as possible. You can also check the status of your order online here
- We won't be able to accommodate some of the special requests we're normally happy to do (like adding a yellow rose to your red bouquet)- we hope you understand!
- For Valentine's Day deliveries, we don't place rose petals over the top of the arrangement and we don't add an extra rose through the top of the box like we normally do. The packaging will still look beautiful for your recipient.
- We'll be printing any note you type out and photo you upload with your order. If you'd like to change the contents of your note or the photo you've uploaded, please email us with your order number and we'll update accordingly.
- What if you need to change or update any detail of your order? Send an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll fix it right away.
How does delivery work?
- We'll deliver your order on the day you've selected, within the time frame you've chosen.
- Please be sure to include your recipient's phone number in the "Recipient's telephone number" field - we won't ruin the surprise, we'll only use it if necessary.
- Our delivery people make every effort to hand the flowers directly to your sweetheart, but sometimes buildings require us to leave the box with a package room or doorman. We won't be able to call recipients when we get there, unless the building specifically asks us to. Otherwise, the building will follow their usual procedure to get the flowers to the right person.
- If your recipient is not at home when we arrive, we try to leave the box right outside the apartment door. If there is not a safe place to leave the box and we can't reach the recipient via the phone number provided, we'll bring it back to our workshop and give you a call to reschedule the delivery.
- If you'd like to place an order for pickup, please send us an email at email@example.com and we'll give you a call to take your order over the phone. We're located at 120 W. 28th Street, on the second floor in Suite 2N.
We hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day full of roses!